WDR is a metal roofing company and is proud to offer the following services in the Bee Cave area:
- Metal Roofing Systems – Metal roofs are a popular choice for the Texas hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam Metal Roof – This roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Double Locked Hemmed Seam Metal Roof – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Metal Roofing Inspection – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roofing Estimate – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Metal Roofing Installation – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
Bee Cave is a city located in Travis County, Texas and is in the United States.
- Population (approx.): 6,535
- Geo coordinates: 30.305430°N, -97.952213°W
- Postcodes: 78738
- Spillman Ranch Road
- Vail Divide Drive
- Bee Cave Road
- Highway 71
- Bee Cave Elementary School
- Lake Pointe Elementary School
- Lake Travis Middle School
- Hudson Bend Middle School
- Lake Travis Middle School
- Lake Travis High School
- Lakeway Elementary
- Serene Hills Elementary
- Easterwood Airport (96.3 miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (62.1 miles)
- Killeen–Fort Hood Regional Airport (52.9 miles)
- Easterwood Airport (CLL) (62.1 miles)
- Waco Regional Airport (ACT) (99.6 miles)
- Victoria Regional Airport (VCT) (118.1 miles)
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Little Barton Creek
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Post Oak Bend
Cities and Towns Nearby
- Manor is 23 miles to the east.
- Cedar Park is 15 miles to the north-east.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 22 miles to the north-east.
- Round Rock is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Lakeway is 4 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 11 miles to the east.
Things to do in Bee Cave
- Bee Cave Sculpture Park weaves throughout a 7-acre natural setting showcasing a combination of permanent and rotating sculptures.
- Bee Cave Public Library is located on the first floor of Bee Cave City Hall in the Hill Country Galleria, located at the intersection of Texas Highway 71, Ranch Road 620, and FM 2244 in the City of Bee Cave, Texas.
- Bee Cave Parks
- Hamilton Pool Preserve – a scenic natural swimming pool in a canyon below a 50-ft waterfall, surrounded by a grotto.
- Backyard at Bee Cave – Iconic, scenic amphitheater for jazz, country, classical & rock concerts, plus private events.
- Falconhead Golf Club opened in 2003, an incredible addition to Austin golf.
- Hill Country Galleria
- The Shops at the Galleria
- Pace Bend Park – Lake recreation, cliff trails, camping, mountain biking & climbing, plus sports fields & courts.
- Reimers Ranch Park – Canyon & forest preserve along the Pedernales River, frequented by rock climbers & mountain bikers.
- Star Hill Ranch is a Reception Venue in Austin, TX.
- River Place Nature Trail – Picturesque, riverfront park offering a popular forested hiking trail, waterfalls & wildlife views.