WDR metal roofing contractors are proud to provide the following services to the residents and businesses of Cedar Park:
- Metal Roof Systems – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam Metal Roof – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Double Locked Hemmed Seam Metal Roof – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Metal Roof Inspection – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roof Estimate – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Metal Roof Installation – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
Cedar Park is a major suburb of Austin in the state of Texas.
- Population (approx.): 75,226
- Geo coordinates: 30.506620°N, -97.830317°W
- Postcodes: 78613, 78630, 78726
- 183A toll road
- Cypress Creek/Brushy Creek Road
- Kittie Hill Airport (7 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (15 miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (22 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (23 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Airport – Kate Craddock Field (29 miles)
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Middle School
- Naumann Elementary School
- Deer Creek Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Cox Elementary School
- Cypress Elementary School
- Henry Middle School
- Faubion Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Montessori School
- Cedar Park Charter Academy
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Bright Star Academy Schools
- Giddens Elementary School
- Bee Cave is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 8 miles to the east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles to the south-west.
- West Lake Hills is 20 miles to the south.
- Lago Vista is 14 miles west.
Things to do in Cedar Park
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool – A 42-acre park featuring a veloway, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Cedar Bark Park 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs.
- Twin Lakes Park aimed at accessible recreation with paved walkways, fishing lakes, boat rentals & playgrounds.
- Champion Park – Family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- Buttercup Creek Cave Preserve
- McCann Park and Trail