WDR Metal Roofing is the top metal roofing company in the Greater Austin area and is proud to offer the following services to Lakeway:
- Metal Roofing Systems – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam for Metal Roofs – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Metal Roofing Double Locked Hemmed Seam – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Metal Roof Inspections Service – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roof Estimate – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Residential Metal Roofing Installation – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
Lakeway General Info
Lakeway is a city in Travis County, Texas, United States. The city is located next to Lake Travis and is a suburb of the Greater Austin Area.
- Population (approx.) 11,391
- Geo Coordinates:30.365307°N, -97.976154°W
- Postcodes: 78734, 78738
- Ranch Road 620
- Highway 71
- Loop 360
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (32 miles)
- Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport (70 miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (91 miles)
- Waco Regional Airport (120 miles)
- Easterwood Airport (123 miles)
- Lake Travis Independent School District (LTISD)
- Travis Elementary School
- Lakeway Elementary School
- Serene Hills Elementary School
- Hudson Bend Middle School
- Lake Travis Middle School
- Lake Travis Elementary School
Cities and Towns Nearby
- Austin is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Pflugerville is 22 miles to the north-east.
- Bee Cave is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Manor is 35 miles to the south.
- West Lake Hills is 16 miles to the east.
- Lago Vista is 32 miles north.
- Manchaca is 25 miles south.
Things to do in Lakeway
- Lakeway City Park – Riverside recreation area with trails & a beach, plus 2 playgrounds, a baseball field & a dog park.
- Lake Travis Zipline Adventures – Lakeside location for daytime & nighttime 3-hour zipline tours & a private beach with hammock seats.
- Hamilton Pool Greenbelt
- Dragon Park