WDR metal roofing service offer the following services to the residents of Manor:
- Metal Roof System – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam Metal Roof – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Double Locked Hemmed Seam Metal Roof – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Inspection for Metal Roofs – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Estimate for Metal Roofing – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Installations for Metal Roofs – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
General Information about Manor, TX
Manor is a city in Travis County, Texas and is part of the Greater Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.): 5,037
- Geo coordinates: 30.343071°N, -97.556710°W
- Postcodes: 78653
- State Highway 130
- State Highway 45
- State Route 212
- U.S. Highway 290
- FM 973
- Manor New Technology High School
- Manor Elementary School
- Presidential Meadows Elementary School
- Manor High School
- Manor Middle School
- ShadowGlen Elementary
- Lagos Elementary School
- Manor Independent School District
- Manor Early College High School
- New Tech High School
- New Tech High School
- Manor Independent School
- Excel High School
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (11 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (18 miles)
- Kittie Hill Airport (25 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (26 miles)
- Cedar Park is 19 miles to the north-west.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Pflugerville is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Round Rock is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Lakeway is 35 miles to the north.
- Bee Cave is 23 miles to the west.
- West Lake Hills is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Lago Vista is 41 miles north-west.
- Manchaca is 31 miles south-west.
Fun Stuff To Do in Manor Texas
- Ben Fisher Park – This small rural park is primarily open grassland dotted with a few large trees. Gilliland Creek runs through the northwest corner of the park.
- J.Lorraine Ghost Town – Family-friendly venue featuring Old West storefronts, a maze & games, with burgers, hot dogs & beer.
- East Metro Park – Recreational area provides a disc golf course, fishing piers, a pool, sports fields & a playground.
- Central Texas Archery – Develop an archery program in this region of the US for competitive and recreational archers with assistance from grants and donors with an indoor and outdoor facility that can host archery tournaments.
- Xtreme Paintball – Trenches, villages, barrels & more on 6 fields created by combat veterans & players.