WDR are metal roofing experts and are proud to offer the following services to the residents of Pflugerville:
- Metal Roofs Systems – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Metal Roof Snap Lock Standing Seam – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Metal Roofs Double Locked Hemmed Seam – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Metal Roof Inspection – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roofing Estimate and Consultation – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Metal Roof Installation – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
- Lakeway is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Bee Cave is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Cedar Park is 12 miles to the west.
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Round Rock is 5 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 24 miles to the south-west.
- Manchaca is 41 miles to the north-east.
- Lago Vista is 30 miles to the east.
Things To Do and See Around in Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hockey Team and the Youth Hockey Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.