WDR Texas metal roofing is proud to provide the following services to the community of Round Rock:
- Metal Roofing Systems – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Snap Lock Standing Seam for Metal Roofing – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Double Locked Hemmed Seam for Metal Roofing – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Inspection Service for Metal Roofs – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roof Estimate – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Installing Metal Roofs – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the Greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Bee Cave is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Manor is 13 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- West Lake Hills is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Lago Vista is 21 miles to the east.
- Manchaca is 35 miles to the south-west.
Stuff To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.