WDR is one of the best metal roofing Austin contractors and is proud to offer the following services to West Lake Hills and the surrounding areas:
- Metal Roof System – Metal roofs are becoming a popular choice for hill country and Texas homeowners because they offer a number of advantages versus traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Metal Snap Lock Standing Seam Roof – This metal roof style is the most common residential metal roof style and has two panel seams that snap together. The entire panel system is held down by concealed clips. This roof offers excellent performance and long-lasting protection of your property.
- Metal Double Locked Hemmed Seam Roof – If you’re looking for a high quality metal roof for your low slope roof, then a double locked hemmed seam roofing system is the best choice.
- Metal Roofing Inspection Services – When we inspect your roof, we will help you find obvious roof problems like buckling, cracking, or leaks, but our trained experts are also able to find hidden roof issues – the kinds of issues that can go unnoticed until they cause large and expensive problems.
- Metal Roofing Consultation – A roofing estimate and consultation is our opportunity to introduce ourselves to you and show you how we can help you with your roofing needs.
- Installation of Metal Roofs – We offer expert installation of both snap lock standing seam roofs or double locked hemmed seam roofs.
Information About West Lake Hills Texas
West Lake Hills is a city in Travis County, Texas, United States.
- Population (approx.): 3,063
- Geo coordinates: 30.289722°N, -97.806667°W
- Postcodes: 78746
Learn more about West Lake Hills, Texas here.
Roads in West Lake Hills Texas
- RM 2244
- Camp Craft Road
- Camp Craft Road
- Westhaven Drive
- McConnell Drive
School Facilities Nearby
- School Yard
- Bright Horizons at Westlake
- Eanes Elementary School
- Forest Trail Elementary School
- Eanes ISD OPS. Center
- ABOUT ACTON ACADEMY
- Armstrong Community Music School
- Butterfly Christian Preschool
- Austin is 4 miles to the south-east.
- Bee Cave is 8 miles to the west.
- Manor is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park is 14 miles to the north.
- Round Rock is 16 miles to the north-east.
- Pflugerville is 15 miles to the north-east.
- Lakeway is 12 miles to the north-west.
- Manchaca is 16 miles to the south.
- Lago Vista is 32 miles to the north-west.
Things to do in West Lake Hills
- Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve – Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve consists of 227 acres of native Texas Hill Country habitat west of Austin, Texas in Westlake Hills. The preserve was founded in 1974. The preserve maintains 2.5 miles of hiking trails.
- Red Bud Isle – Lakefront off-leash dog park with 13 acres of recreational space, plus hiking, canoeing & kayaking.